Sixth Form Dress Code
Please ensure you adhere to the following dress code:
- Black, grey or dark blue suit
- Sixth Form or Prefect tie (RGS ties will be given to students on the Induction Day)*
- White or pastel coloured shirt (plain or striped)
- Black, grey or dark blue V-neck pullover
- Black leather shoes (not trainers or boots)
- Socks of a plain dark colour or grey
- Scarves of RGS design or single plain colour
* Sixth Form ties are given to students on the Year 12 Induction Day. There is no charge as the cost is covered by your Sixth Form subscription payable at the beginning of Year 12.
There is no prescribed Games kit for Wednesday afternoon Games sessions although students are asked to be appropriately dressed for the activity they choose to do.
The personal appearance of our Sixth Form students sets the standard for the rest of the school. In this respect, we would request the support of parents in our aim of maintaining the standard expected. It is a requirement of the school that students should have their hair cut in a tidy and seemly fashion above the collar with no decorative or patterned shaving. It is not acceptable for hair to be bleached or unnaturally coloured. Watches and a single plain stud in one earlobe are acceptable but other jewellery or piercings are not. Students are expected to be smartly dressed according to the Sixth Form dress code coming to school and returning home.