Seven Secrets for Sporting Success
The Royal Grammar School's Seven Secrets for Sporting Success
1. Think Confidently - be aware of your self talk, practice changing negative self talk into positive self talk.
2. Act Confidently - "Fake it until you make it"
3. Visualise Positive Outcomes - You can see yourself overcome the odds.
4. Fitness - You must be physically ready and confident in your preparation and hard work.
5. Have a Positive Game Plan - You must know what you are trying to achieve. What is your ultimate goal?
6. Expect Difficulties - But know that you can fight through them, no matter what the odds are.
7. Courage to Fail - Take SMART risks to accomplish your goals.